Sunday 1 March 2015

Lazy Lazy day 25

Sitting here in bed (yup it's 2pm) after a long ass nap, I did get up and take some meds but right back to bed :)

It's a rainy ole day here in Tijuana which messed up our day of touring but I think the universe knew a rest day was needed and sent some nice cool rain to cool us off and show us to relax today.  No I'm not saying the Universe is doing this just for me but I am saying sometimes instead of looking at the negative (plans messed up) maybe we should focus on the good (having an easy rest day)

Now I'm going to get deep:

That's how I feel about this disease, yes it sucks the big one, yes I still wish it wasn't true but, and I mean a big BUT.....I see things so very different now...When I've loved I've always loved with all I had but now it means so much more.  Our family has been show such love and support that there is no way to walk around with our heads hung low in pity.  We have been blessed with so many things in this world that this is just a hurdle we have to jump.  No matter what the road we travel and no matter what the outcome I'm happy to have been able to live the life I am!!

FYI we are all terminal, we are all dying!!!  No one gets out alive at the end of this and we have no fucking clue when our time is up.  So stop grumbling and start living. I've always loved birthdays and taken each year as a badge of honour....and so should you!!!  Celebrate it, love the ones who treat you right, forget about those who don't (in all honesty they don't deserve you anyway)  and why in hell would you spend your precious time and energy on someone who wouldn't do the same for you.  Hold you babies so very close as they are the biggest blessing of life but don't forget to parent as who wants assholes for kids :)  (that will elicit a response I'm sure)

I'm rambling today, I guess that's what happened when you relax :)

Anywho, best part of my day has been seeing videos and pics of liv at her dance recital.  So very proud of her and her Glam Girls and how far they've come this year.  I was very hesitant putting a 5 year old in a "competitive" anything but in the end she wanted to be with her friends and I'm so glad she pushed for it.  So fun watching her, only thing that would make it better would be to see her in person.  Soon enough....the splits did shock me though :)

Other best part was having some time with Grade on facetime, love love love seeing that sweet little babies smile...he smiles with all he has and just warms my heart to see it.  Cannot wait to get him in my arms and snuggle the bezeesus out of him :)

My poor children will not be able to get away from me for a while!!

Time to sign off and have another nap me thinks....have lots of Cancer fighting to do this week!!!

EDIT:  To put things in to perspective a little more. The little 6 yr old boy from the clinic was in my treatment room Saturday. We were chatting and playing our instruments on our iPads. Him his piano and me drums. We were talking and I joked about him getting a job. He said he was to young and I agreed that he should just be a kid and the sweet doll said..." I am, I do kid stuff and get chemo"  So the next time you feel like FML (hate this one by the way) because your fav TV show isn't on or God forbid your phone breaks think about that little fella and how to him being a kid is getting his chemo.


FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

TIJUANA LAZY (today)

Much Love
xoxo










2 comments:

  1. I have often said something akin to the "who wants assholes for children" line
    It is so true.

    You think and write like me and I enjoy reading your entries everyday!!

    Keep fighting and loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock Lisa Wood! I love reading your blog(s) as you know but today was WOW! So true- celebrate every day we open our eyes and can breath! xox . Yes Livi and her little friends did amazing- I set here and watched and I cannot lie I cried- they are so GOOD!
    KEEP fighting and kicking ass girl! Love you - hugs to Kyle too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete