Monday 2 March 2015

Day 26 Lots of great things happening today!

Best news yet, my sweet baby girl and momma are coming to Tijuana.....yay fucking yay!!!

It was so great to tell her and see how excited she got.  Only sucky part is not having Grade.  Just the thought of him being here makes me very nervous.  We are most definitely not use to city living and Tijuana City living at that.  So we think it's best to keep him in Hants County for now :)

Other great thing about today is how when stuff gets shitty my people tattoo :) Love it MS and might steal it and the crown from LB to add to my new one :)

Anywho, it was a good day all in all.  Dr.Bautista told me to relax on food again as I'm not gaining weight and this week might be a down week as he might couple chemo with the radiation. Just waiting to see my latest blood test before we go down that road.

Well, I'm going to go sign off and watch the video of us telling liv over and over until I go to bed  xoxox

FUCK CANCER!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Much Love
xoxo

See you soon Baby girl and my momma xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. so happy for you to and Kyle to see your baby girl and your mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going to get to see your mum and livia.mit will give you an extra boost to deal with everything. It will sure help Deb and livia . Bet u guys cannot wait to hug them both, as they do you both. Big hugs❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete