Friday 27 March 2015

Day 50

Much better day pain wise.  What I have found out is I will never be a prescription drug abuser, holy heck.  Mildest dose and I get knocked on me butt......literally napped all friggin day long.  I'm almost positive the radiation tech thought I was out of her.  Especially after he heled get me up and saw all the droll all over the pillow, how delightful.

.....and that my friends is why this is a short one, I can barely keep my eyes open so am going to listen and close them up.

Please be assured I was like a 4-5 on the pain scale today as opposed to a 9-10 of yesterday, tomorrow we're aiming for 1-2  :)

Well that and MA SISTA ARRIVES LATE TOMORROW NIGHT, hopefully you can actually see me awake Tree :)

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

Much Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting the pain to a manageable level til you get through this round. Lots of sleep is helping you heal. Stay strong Girl!!! Love you from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with Theresa. Always on my mind and in my prayers. Have faith and keep up the positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete