Wednesday 11 March 2015

Day 35

2 sleeps left with my loves :(
Boo but it's been great.  Kyle took Liv and Mom back to Roserita today to do some shopping and look for the kids stuff at the local mall there.  Although they didn't find the kids fun stuff at the mall they did find me some undies....yes undies...apparently every woman in Tijuana wears thongs in some manner or another so try finding something that covers your ass.  Well Thank you walmart this momma now does :)

I had a longer day in treatment and afterwards we went to the local mall to Mini City.  At first Kyle was hesitant to take Livi in as they take you in groups, which wasn't working as they all speak in Spanish, this one young fella that works there took Kyle and Liv through on their own.  It ended up being a super crazy awesome place for Kids and we're hoping to go back tomorrow.  It basically is a little mini city for children.  They can buy cars and go get gas, take it through the car wash, go get their hair done, go to culinary school, report the news, be on a radio station, be on tv, weather station, make pizzas, be a cashier, rock climb (with proper footware) slides and so much friggin more!!!!  We are so going back tomorrow and I'm going it.  It's so amazing to see all the different things available to children and families here.

That and every fucking person dresses up to go every-fucking-where.  Apparently fancyish dress, with sketchers sneakers, no make up or jewelry and a large stuffed pink back back while wearing my fav granny sweater is "not acceptable attire" in Tj...haha...tomorrow I will take a change of clothes and pay to have my makeup done  haha....but seriously it's so very great to see all the families out and about all done to the nines just to hang at the mall.

Best time in 5 weeks was spent cuddling in a lounge chair with livi snuggled in her blankie.  We just snuggled and talked.  So great to spend that time with her.  Just wish my boy was here.  It's been so busy with Livi that I feel like I haven't seen him in days, missing his sweet smile and hugs.

It was cute tonight while lounging the concierge came over and said I didn't know Livia was your daughter.  Liv has been here 4 nights and the staff all know her..haha...that's my girl.

Anywho, off to snuggle my baby to sleep.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Snuggling- Be fore you know it you will be in Hants County snuggling your baby too - I bet you will see a difference in his size in the 6 weeks you have been away, xo
    I am sure he has been given lots of ( extra) little treats and cuddling with his sweet mama and daddy away! Happy Thursday Lisa and family, The little people ( children) mall sounds amazing! I could just sit back and watch all the excitement that goes on there, xo

    ReplyDelete