Tuesday 3 March 2015

Day 27 WARNING TMI involved in this post :)

Funny, weird day today.....since starting radiation I always feel like I'm starting my day late...so all my treatments are later....and I do not do late well.  Oh well, let it goooo, let it gooooo...blah blah blah

FYI  TMI about to follow so if you don't want to read about bodily functions do not continue:




So I have to poop (yes I'm 33 and prefer the word poop to bowl movement) quite bad and it just isn't happening....trying some low key natural stuff but so far no luck.....and I've been gassy all fucking day......so in to the chamber I go......close your eyes and picture the chamber.  It's about 8 feet long.  Approx 5.5 feet of it ultimately will be closed with your head sticking out of the right side of it.....it then heats right up....I reached 43.2 body temp today.  So in to the chamber I go and I feel the rumble.....gas is brewing and it happens.....I fart in the chamber.....I have head phones in so I don't move a muscle while trying to look to the left and see if my dear sweet nurse notices....she makes no moves....maybe it was silent (but maybe not) time will tell as I count down the last 10 minutes of chamber time while the fucking fart is baking.....I see her get up and start to unzip me.....it was either not so bad or she has one awesome fucking poker face.  Well that my friends is what happens in my day.....you????

Still super excited about our upcoming visitors, Thursday night cannot come fast enough.  Already started laying the groundwork for getting through treatment super quick Friday and Saturday, had more patients arrive the last couple days so might not be that quick...Here's hoping....with my baby close this momma wants her near.

Anywho, now that I've ruined your breakfast (you're welcome) I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening......Have a good day sweet people

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

Much Love
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You are hilarious Lisa, I love reading your Blog every morning, keep that fighting spirit and humor going you ARE going to beat this. Enjoy your visit with your Mom & Livi soak up all those hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I so pictured this hard baked turd in your pants when you came out...hahaha. love you girl.Your Mom and Livi are prepping for their big trip...exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter is the best medicine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Crack me up !! Love your humour.. to bad kyle can't be with you in the chamber . Could of blamed it on him .. cause I picture him blaming it on you with a big smile on his face ! ;)
    I with Darlene .baked turd .. cracks me up .. love reading your post cause no matter what is happening in my day . Your post makes me see things differently .. finding I am saying "let it go " alot more
    Thank you . Love you guys !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha!!!! You really did Dutch Oven yourself.

    ReplyDelete