Thursday 5 March 2015

Day 28 (a day late)

Sorry folks, a day late getting Day 28 up.  I guess it's a good day when the worst thing to happen to you is not having internet access but my goodness it sure is a pain when it's your mode of contact to home.  I did go to bed early as I was hoping I could get up early and steal some access somewhere.

Anywho, here we are, MY BABY GIRL AND MOMMA are coming TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Yay friggin yay, I could jump up and down if I didn't think it would tire me out hhahahhahaha.  I ask Archangel Michael to watch over and protect my Mom and Livia as they make their way here today, then when we drive from San Diego back to Tijuana (because there are no fucks given here in relation to driving and that scares the bejesus outta me) Please keep them safe.

We have more great news yesterday.......Our truck sold!!!!  Thank you JT and BT and all the gang at PM for helping us out yet again.  It's been years since I worked there but it seems like only yesterday xoxoxo  The more stuff we unload the easier day to day financials become so thank you for the help relieving that bill :)  Although sad as we loved that truck, in the end it's only a piece of metal and we can buy another one someday.

WARNING:  FOLLOW UP ON TMI FROM DAY BEFORE
So no go yesterday day :( Spent the day in some pain but manageable by shifting positions all day :)
We left clinic a little late and decided to go out to supper at a fancy smancy restaurant by our apartment.  We all roll in looking not the part but the menu looks delish so we stay.  Had a delicious meal and whammmmm the feeling hit....so off I go.....with a huge fucking smile on my face. (for those who know me know although I'm an open book public pooping was an issue in my past, in recent years not so much)  Anywho, I'm taking my time and doesn't the fucking automatic light go off......COMPLETE PITCH FUCKING DARK!!!  I was like oh dear, this isn't going to end well.  So I figure I'll just open the stall door a bit hoping to trip the sensor.....after taking a min to find the latch no such luck.  Okay plan B......scream for help....nope that is not an option and would be strange and awkward and not necessary.  Problem is I didn't want to mess up groove so I decided to continue....in pitch dark....in a fancy restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico....IN THE PITCH DARK!! haha..
All is well that ends well, was able to find some small relief and have a laugh at the same time.


I do ask for prayers for a fellow patient at the clinic.  B came a couple days ago and had a pretty bad day yesterday with some unforeseen complications.  Please send some prayers to her and her husband as they navigate the next crucial days.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment