Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 34

I chopped my hair!!!!  Right the fuck off!!!  I've not been a vain person (at least I don't think I am) so my hair thinning like wasn't a vanity issue but more of an annoyance issue.  I was sick of touching my head and having handfuls of hair, sick of nasty shower water backing up because of the drain being filled and generally annoyed with seeing my hair all over the fucking place!  So I chopped the bitch!!! Annnnnddddd IIIIIII loveeeee it!

Now to test it out in the shower!

Anywho, was feeling lots better during the day then things started again this afternoon making for another low key evening, hoping tomorrow night is my night and we can get back to the beach.  Even if it's not I think I'll just try to barrel through it.  We'd really like to get back at the beach and back to a shopping place that mom wants to look at again.

It's been such a great few days with mom and Livi loo here even though I don't get a tonne of time with them, the time we have had is great.  They are both very patient with tired momma :)

Good night sweet folks!

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment: