Saturday 28 March 2015

Day 51

Great day all around.  Pain is so much more manageable and I only spent part of the day drooling from my meds...haha  Such a light weight I am.

Theresa is almost here, Chad and Mandy surprised us with Saturday nights at my happy place in TJ (the mother fucking Lucerna), I was able to sit at the supper table for a a whole meal and now I'm relaxing in a comfy bed with Air Conditioning waiting for ma baby sister to arrive.  Must keep eyes open!!!!!

Treatments are going along as usual besides No chamber for the last week which kinda sucks but I'll catch it all up once I'm feeling better.

Think I'll have a nap and prepare for the next couple days.

Thank you everyone for all of the encouragement over the last week, it was definitley needed and so very much appreciated to help get us through.  It's hard being scared but I found even harder to admit I was so scared for those few days.  So Thank you yet again for all the help my dear sweet army!!!

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo



EDIT: 
She's here!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa....dear Lisa, you are a Pillar of strength! Even with all that you are going thru, your road to beating this damn disease, your energy, your frustration and your determination NEVER to give up, and to get back to your babies, family & friends and your life, is unstoppable! Reading your Blog every day makes me smile, cry and I feel like we are all right there with you as I read your words.

    I just want to send you the BIGGEST HUG!!! You inspire me, keep going girl! You are so right...you have a HUGE Army in your corner cheering you on, all across the Country! Much love from BC!! 😍. KEEP FIGHTING!! 👍 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so warming to see my girle together with those beautiful smiles on. This week will be good for both of them. Lisa you rely on her this week. Theresa you take care of her my love. Your Momma loves you both to the moon and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely an inspiration to us all. Reading your blog everyday certainly helps put life into perspective. Your strength, courage, perseverance, and beautiful smile, even when it is tough to smile, gives your army of friends and family encouragement to get through their day. Beautiful picture of you two. Have fun together. Much love ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see you two all cuddled up. I love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete