Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day 54 Part 1 To My MOMMA

My momma deserves a big ole shout out this am.  As most know it's been a crappy week or so for me and all along mom's been dealing with a tenacious 1.5 year old load full of sweetness who doesn't want to stay in his crib and keeping it to herself.

That is tough in itself, as parents we second guess every friggin decision we make.  Is it to soon to change the crib? Is he ready?  Well it's obviously safer to have him not climb out? but Oh so much easier when he is asleep and contained? And now she's trying to make that decision with all of us in mind.

But then add to that your daughter (that'd be me) having a rough time of it anyway and I complain that I'm sad I'm missing that moment, that changing of the bed to toddler bed, that excitement of a BIG BOY BED!!!  eek

We've been making decisions hand in hand but sometimes momma instinct comes in to play and right now you are in that role Momma, you raised some pretty awesome kids if I must say so myself so I know you've got this and we trust in you and your judgement. We appreciate you and are so very grateful for taking care of our babies.  Thanks momma xoxo

1 comment: