Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day 42 Would have been home day

Since we left I've been counting down 42 days (6 weeks) (1008 hours) (60480 seconds)
Whichever way you look at it I figured tomorrow we'd be jumping on a plane heading home.  Now we're in for 3 more weeks.  I still feel very strongly that it is the right choice, just missing home and everyone there but the best part for me is when I think of my life I see it years down the road.  I see myself running around with my babies living a completely normal (well as normal as I'll ever be) life....and that future is more vivid ad alive every day.

It's not without struggles (fucking angry bowls again this evening, I may have over ate shrimp at the Brazilian restaurant) but who doesn't!  We all do people and we all have to find the balance and make it work.

So tonight, I am thankful we have the opportunity to do what we are doing, thankful for my hubby (although I want to throat punch him this evening), thankful for the delicious Shrimp I had for supper and even more thankful I found some really great crackers and a jam I could chow down on before bed.

My doctor decided even though my blood counts are all good he wants to wait until next week to start  the chemo again.  He would really like to see more improvement in radiation side effects before he starts hitting me with it again.  Even though I want it all as much as I can get I am trusting in him and the fact that he has my best interest at heart.

Anywho, I haven't been sleeping well so going to try and go now and get as many naps in as I can before day break.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. 21 more days is not as long as 42 :)
    Be here before you know it- we are all as excited as you are to have you and Kyle back home in your home with your sweet babies . Lots of love and positive vibes (and snow- cannot forget this stuff) !! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome writing style and some profound stuff going on - I'm on board and following your progress - stay positive and healthy hey!

    ReplyDelete