Monday 16 March 2015

Day 40

WARNING:  MORE TMI TODAY

Blah day, I'm cranky and tired today.  I've been having side effects from the radiation, specifically lots of running to the bathroom.  I've been keeping food going in but it comes back out just as quickly.  Started pumping me full of more ivs and stuff to get it under control.  Been over a week off and on but has really ramped up this afternoon.  My body is weak the last couple days and we are holding off on round 2 of Chemo until this is under control.

I've also decided to say fuck you to my diet this evening and am having a nice ole hamburger and fries!!! That's right, FUCK YOU CANCER!!  You may be making me feel like this but I'ma going to enjoy that fucking burger...oh yea baby!!!  Tomorrow will be back on good food, today I make myself feel better by gorging on nastiness!!!

So anywho, if you want me I'm patiently waiting for Kyle to get back with ma burger!! Woot fucking woot!

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo

EDIT: After supper splurge thoughts:

Instant pain in belly: fuck yea
Feeling need to run to washroom: fuck yea
Fucks given: 0
Regrets: Fuck NO



To sweet BM,

There are so many things I want to say to you, we've not super close but I've been one of your main supporters off in the wings cheering you on and watching you fight.  I am praying for you both and want to say I love you xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of strength and healing light. Stay strong and never give up.

    ReplyDelete