Monday 9 March 2015

Day 33

I'm tuckered right out and not feeling great today so it's a short one sweet folks.  Feels a little crappy not being able to go out and run around with Liv and Mom while here but I guess that's the point in the long run right.

Mom met everyone at the clinic today and had a good chat with my Doctor.  I think it was good for her to see it all and see how it works there.  It is a comfortable place and I never feel like I'm not being taken care of.  I'm sure mom will fill ya's in with more :)

Anywho, going to have some food and lay back down, nighty night

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. rest sweet gal and enjoy your mama and baby girl being there with you, Glad they are taking such good care of you, xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your not feeling great. At least you've got mum there to give you a cuddle and livia to brighten your days. Hang in there, stay strong. Sending positive vibes your way. Big hugs❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete