Thursday 5 March 2015

Day 29

It twas a day of excitement that is ending in some dissapointment. Mom and Liv are stuck in Philly and were initially told not getting out in Saturday at 5:45.  Mom is now in the customer service line up hoping to get some help from above and get out sooner then that.  I hate to be negative but I have to say I'm fucking pissed.  I know it is no fault of anyone or anything but I'm still angry.  Hoping they are able to get a hotel and relax tonight and start fresh tomorrow with an early morning flight.  Love you both to the moon and back xoxoxo

Good thing my hubby is here and knows me well.  We went to the hotel tonight in anticipation of their arrival so after supper back in the room for five minutes hubby hands me the room service menu knowing damn well I'll be ordering again to drown my sorrows :)

Not feeling much more tonight dear folks so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

FUCK CANCER
FUCK WEATHER
FUCK PLANES

but

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON MY FOOT!!!!

Much Love
xoxo


Thought I better add a thankful for list tonight:
Thankful Mom and Liv are enroute
Thankful Kyle and I have each other
Thankful for our beautiful children
Thankful we are constantly surrounded by love
Thankful that today I am as healthy as I can be
Thankful for a strong internet connection
Thankful for room service and eggs benedict with mother fucking hollandaise sauce
Thankful that I am still fucking pissed but am writing a thank-fucking-ful list














No comments:

Post a Comment