Saturday 21 March 2015

Day 45



Had a fab-U-lous evening tonight.  Mand and I booked the Lucerna for a girls night.  Ate lots of delicious food, had some belly laughs and enjoyed coffee by the pool.  Finished up in the 5th floor lounge (big timers, fuck yea) and now relaxing in the comfy beds just hanging out.  De-FUCKING-lightful!!!

Clinc was good today, went pretty quick.  Have had some trouble with brusing that was noticed yesterday. The checked my blood today and something was off (horrible cancer patient cannot remember what as I really wasn't paying attention when the doctor was talking to as it was too fucking hot) and causing th brusing and not clotting of a small cut.  I'm sure a smart nurse friend will be able to fill in the blanks.  If not I do have it written down to talk to the Doctor about on Monday (so ya'll don't panic I will fill you in later)  The weekend Doctor was super great though and was insistant I have his info should anything happen over the next 36 hours I can get in touch with him.  I do have Dr.Bautistas email as we sometimes communicate that was but Dr.D said no way call him right away.  Such great people taking care of me.

Anywho, I am hoping tonight is my night for osme much needed sleep, the last couple weeks haven't been great in that department.  

Tomorrow we brunch at the Mariott and are heading to the beach for the day for some shopping and lobster!!!!

Oh and I totally had another coffee tonight....fuck me it was delicious!!! (bad cancer patient....bad)



FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Much Love
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. The BEACH reall Lisa? We won't be able to find our beach until August if we are lucky! Yes, snowing here again today!!! However enjoy your beach day and us people here in N.S. will go out and shovel once again! So pleased to hear things are going well for you and you are enjoying your company! Love to you all! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are having fun. Keep up the hard work Lisa, you are doing great. Big hugs ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete