Sunday 8 March 2015

Day 32

Over and out!!!  What a wonderful morning waking up to my beautiful baby girl in my arms.  Only thing missing was Grader Grade.
It was a super awesome day starting with brunch at the hotel, hanging out by the pool for a bit, then out on our adventure to find a beach for liv to stick her toes in the sand.  It was a bit of a hike but well worth it.  Liv hit the sand and hands were in.  Spent 20 pure bliss minutes sitting by myself watching Liv run around on the beach.  (Mom and Kyle went looking for a bathroom)

After they returned I was only good for another 20 mins or so because of the sun, My nurse warned me to not sit out in it.  What I did get was delightful and warm and so very great as Mom and Livi were there.  We left Kyle and Liv to play in the sand while mom and I went in search of shade.  Found some on the little board walk with a cut up mango.  When Liv and Kyle came back we got a couple coconuts, drinking out the water then eating the flesh with lime. Delish.

Decided to then go for our Lobster dinner but that didn't work out.  I had told Liv she could have whatever she wanted for supper and that was chicken nuggets.  Well the fish places had no pollo so back to the city for TGIF's   Lobster will wait until another day :)

On the way back Livi loo passed out cold, poor doll was tuckered out.  Decided on a shower for her then out to supper.

There was a couple melt down moments which I probably reacted to strongly too, but I am still mom and still need to discipline like I normally would.  We got through them and all was well.  It was most definitely an amazing day. So super duper fucking unbelievably awesome to be able to just reach out and touch them.  Poor liv is sick of kisses already me thinks.

Tomorrow is the start of a new treatment week so off we go.  So very tired tonight so in to bed to relax and cuddle with Liv and Kyle to watch a movie.  Nanny can hopefully get a good rest tonight as well.

Good night sweet folks....much love and excitement here tonight xoxo

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

Much Love
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad you have your Mom and baby girl with you.

    ReplyDelete