Friday 13 March 2015

Day 37 Goodbyes

Well they are off and at the airport.  I didn't end up going (my TMI from last week is the complete opposite now, wonderful eh) so I didn't stray to far from the apartment

It was such a great week having Liv and Mom here, such a refresher and just the reminder we needed to keep on keeping on!!!!

It was so nice to be able to touch them, feel them, smell them!  Gah, on to the next 4 weeks

Thank you momma for coming and bringing one of my babies to me. Thank you to Grampys x2 and Gram plus everyone at home holding down the fort yet again.  xoxo

Sorry again folks, it's another short one, I'm tired and am going to lay down and read a bit tonight. Go live in Nora Roberts world for a bit.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nora Roberts world is a great relaxing place to be, xo, Get some rest- good luck tmr. at the clinic,
    keep on fighting the fight xo
    Hants County Proud!! Positive Vibes and love being fwd your way Lisa

    ReplyDelete