Saturday 7 March 2015

Day 31 Much Better Day

I woke up happier and healthier this morning.  Thanks to some Melatonin I slept until 3am with no interruptions and before going to sleep I said I would not stir unless it was after 6.  So I did not pick up my phone or tablet...and I dozed in and out for the next 3 hours.  It was quite nice to get some rest last night.

I still went to bed in a sad mood but I felt so much better as the day went on and tonight I feel like myself again.  Clinic went super quick. Although everyone that came in to my treatment room walked in cautiously a little bit on eggs shells.  It was kinda cute as they were all very concerned in a good way, it made me feel better as truly we are like a little family there as we are all there for a reason and all battling something (and mostly on our own here) so having others to lean on and rely on close by is nice.

We were even serenaded by Anita (the main nurse) she has a beautiful voice and was wonderful sitting there listening to her.

After clinic we went to the mall to try and find me a head wrap.  I'm losing more hair every day and although it's just thinning quickly the hair every where is driving me nuts.  I can only use my roller so much a day.  No luck on the wrap so will search around looking for something that will work.
After the mall it was on the hunt for food and we ended up at Applebees, had a little treat of spinach and artichoke dip, it wasn't that good, bad cheat Applebees bad!!!
Then on to the outdoor market.  It's a traditional outdoor market with everything just kinda hanging out in the heat all day but you can get produce for next to nothing plus lots of hidden gems along the way.

Anywho, back to the hotel patiently waiting to get on the road to the airport.....I cannot wait to get there and see those two ladies!!!

Only thing missing is my little man, he was snug as a bug at Gram and Grampy's this evening, looking like he's grown in to a little boy the last month.  Can't wait to hold him in my arms and let him plant the kisses he gives to the computer on my face!

Anywho sweet people, signing off tonight.

FUCK YOU CANCER, you WILL NOT BREAK MY SPIRIT!!!

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hugs sweet gal - with in hours you will have both your mama and baby girl in your arms- love u all xoxo

    ReplyDelete