Monday 30 March 2015

Day 53

I don't even know if I should say this out loud but it was by far the best day pain wise in over a week. I was on top of my meds and when I felt a "breakthrough" pain coming I took the early pill and managed my pain...what a concept eh!!  I am actually still feeling really good and have been up sitting, walking around and being so unbelievably MOBILE!!!!! Eeeek, I don't want to jinx it but it was great to share.  I still feel very different while taking the morphine but I was able to keep me eyes open and have a great chat with Livi Loo this afternoon, was so great to see her face and have a chat. I also woke up nice and early with a clear head and was able to have a chat with Grade.  Great day all around!!

It was however a strange day at clinic, there was weird vibe all day.  Can't put my finger on it but there was something up.  I will use my deduction skills and figure it out tomorrow.  

My bruising is starting to go away some with only a few new ones showing up here and there, my blood is low again but will keep checking and I only have 2 days of Radiation left.  Phew.

Been a long few days at clinic not getting out of there until well after 4pm so am feeling the drain on top of everything else.

Theresa just went to "rest her eyes" and  was out cold in minutes.  Yes I did get a pic and yes I will post on fb...haha

Coming at ya!!!

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo









1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good good day..Sis is there..you were able to connect with the babies. Go Lisa Go!

    ReplyDelete