Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 52

Well ma sister made it in last night and as when Mand came I had verbal dihreaa and couldn't stop talking.  Must say everything I haven't said in 7 weeks right this SECOND!!!!!! As she was falling asleep I was still talking.  Needless to say I didn't really get much sleep last night as I was a bit hyped and every time I woke up and she did I may have started again.  haha.  Oh well

It was great being able to reach out and touch her knowing she was there.  We woke up early and had a little snack on the fancy 5th floor again.  I was feeling pretty good so we decided to head back on over to the Marriott so Theresa could experience the brunch.  Unfortunately I had a bad pain attack happen while there so we had to head back to the hotel.  I really try to stick to the 8hr schedule but was told yet again if a moment comes in between to take the friggin pill and then continue one with the next scheduled one.  I did that and although spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, it did work and was able to take a scoot down to the lounge for a snack and hang out for a little bit.  Theresa was able to relax pool side for a bit and Kyle went BACK to the gym......yes I said back!!  He was there this am then went back after brunch.  Super proud of him!!!

Tree and I are now back in the room patiently waiting for the walking dead to show up on some free tv thing.

One hard part for me is how I am reacting, or how I feel while taking the pain meds.  I do not feel like myself and feel out of er.  So I've been avoiding talking to the kids.  Horrible I know but I don't want them to see a different mommy and where Livi is so perceptive I know she'd pick right up on it. Frig a dig, always something eh.

Tomorrow is back to clinic and I'll be taking my sister for the day as she wants to see how things go and what my day is like.  I know I have slacked on getting pics of me in treatments so I'll get her to grab some tomorrow so I can share what my day is like.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo













ADDED: 9 Pm TJ TIME

This is Theresa,  Theresa is agressively eating this apple......Theresa is also over 36hrs without a cigarette.....I wonder why she is agressively eatting this apple.....hummmmm

2 comments:

  1. love this photo- sisterly TIME n LOVE!! The BESTEST time. Sending positive vibes for healing and NO PAIN for you today Lisa! xo <3 HANTS COUNTY STRONG BABE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do what you need to Lisa, I'm sure that Living would prefer you not to be in pain. Way to go Theresa, keep it up. Keep up the fight. Always on my mind and in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete