Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 46 Sunday=Fun-day today baby!

We had a great evening at the hotel, I actuallllllllyyyyyy slept for at least 7 hours.  I was up lots but for the most part went right back to sleep!!!  Waking up seeing 8:22 on the clock was awesome!!!

We ended up at the Marriott for brunch, relaxed and ate for a good two hours...haha....then decided to head to the beach area for some shopping and more food!!!  Found some gems along the way and my husband dickered like crazy...go Kyle....they all fucking remember him and love him....for christs sakes!!!  haha

By that time it was food time again and ended up at a restaurant with a delightful view of the water.  We went for the special which really wasn't that great (teeny tiny lobsters with like no meat)  What meat we did get was good but for that view I'd so go there again.  It was a great afternoon, with some even better people! I had so much energy today and am still kicking, it's quite nice as after the last coupe weeks of no energy I was starting to wonder when it will be back.

So, me thinks tomorrow will be another great day of CANCER kicking fucking fuckers.....packman do your shit.....hoping my blood is good for another round of chemo.  The bruising has me a little worried just as I don't want my counts offs.  Shoot me some good blood count thoughts please.

Anywho, going to chill for a while and maybe think about what I'll eat next.....haha

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment