Sunday 15 March 2015

Day 39 Sunday=Rest Day

A lazy ole day today, through the night it wasn't to bad and actually got some sleep last night.  Was up early to check on my overnighter oats and bone broth that had been simmering all night.  All looked pretty fucking good if I say so myself.

Laid around most of the day and just took it easy.  It was a hot ole one today so after a few days of not feeling great decided it best to stay put and try to rest my body.  For the most part the day was good but things started up again around supper time. Grrr...I'm going to start taking it as a personal fucking challenge to get my bowls working alright again :)

Just had my homemade chicken bone broth soup for supper.  Must say it was pretty friggin good!!!  Delish actually.  Feels good to make something tasty :)  Now I have a good meal that I can eat daily already prepped, might start the next one tomorrow so we don't run out :)

Anywho, start Day 1 of 3 of chemo tomorrow so will sign off and prepare for the next few days.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment