Thursday 12 March 2015

Day 36 Another Big D Made

So the decision was made to stay an extra 3 weeks for 9 total.  He mentioned today that he wanted me for 12 weeks but think I'll go with 9 and revisit it again down the road.  We asked the question blatant and he said that yes I should stay.  I've been doing really well but with the severity of my cancer I need more.  It was not a decision made lightly as it doesn't just effect us.  It effects each and every one who is helping us out, each and every supporter and person in our Army.  We've been lead by gut instinct since this first started so why ignore it now!!

Can't fucking imagine saying I HAVE CANCER AND AM RECEIVING TREATMENT IN TIJUANA, MEXICO

Anywho, out to the last supper with Livi loo and momma so going to enjoy them,

Ciao, until tomorrow sweet folks!


FUCK YOU CANCER!!!  You may think you'll take my spirit but it will never FUCKING HAPPEN!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hants County Strong Lisa Wood! love ya! time will fly quickly - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete