Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day 54 Part 2

Another longgggg dayyyyyy atttttt cliniccccc, but it was a good one.  Pain was kept in check and we had a relaxingish day of treatment.  It's weird though.  I kept asking Kyle and Theresa (even though she wasn't here) what I looked like this past week?  Strange question I know, but I feel like everyone is kinda tip toeing around me a bit the last couple days.  I mean, I know I was in a tonne of pain but I wondered what it was like to look at me.  When someone looked at me, were they like huh she looks like shit.  It's hard to put in to words what I want to convey here so I think I'll just leave it alone :)  I'd blame this on "high" talk but I haven't had a pill in a few hours   haha

Anywho, felt pretty good after clinic so was able to take Theresa out to Titos, another one of our fav places to eat.  We used our reg guy Enrique and he actually sat down and ate with us.  We've asked before of other drivers we've used but they ususally won't.  He's kinda like an uncle so it just felt normal having him eat with us.  

Well, dear folks, off to rest and look at pics of my babies before hitting the hay. 

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo





Tree getting her taco :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about how you look when you are having bad days girl!!! You just focus on feeling better. (I'm sure easier said than done on those days) But that is probably what they are focused on is hoping you feel better and is probably why they tip toe around because they want you to be in a "happy" place as much as you can be.. You are a trooper! Glad you have some good days with the bad days :)

    Fuck Cancer and the fucking horse it rode in on!!!

    ReplyDelete