Saturday 21 March 2015

Day 44

Woke up wired and I mean wired!!  Still so very excited from seeing Mand.  Kyle and Liv had a great big plan (and apparently everyone in Hants Co knew, ya jerks)  Kyles initial plan was to tell me that Jose (a driver with the clinic) was taking him to a soccer game, he was going to then sneak Mandy in to the apartment and she was going to jump in to bed with me.  haha

Well, my dear sweet baby girl spilled the beans.  While talking to her on Skype she asked me "Is Mandy there yet momma"  SAY WHAT CHILD!!!  Then repeated.  Mom and Kyle started to try to cover but as soon as I looked at the back of Kyles head and saw the red ears and neck I friggin knew. Anywho, ear to ear grins and happiness.  So we basically have visitors for two friggin weeks as Theresa comes end of next.  Yay, makes this so much easier having them here and being able to just touch them!!  (not in a weird stroking of leg kinda way.....well maybe if the need strikes, I do like to cuddle :) ) 

So I woke up today super energized (only a few hours of sleep) and was wound all day.  Poor Mand just wanted to sleep and I had verbal diahrea, must say everything I've been wanting to talk about for 6 weeks!! haha

Right now we are laying on the click clack couch both on our ipads and it's so very comforting. xoxoxo

Going to take her out to PamPas the Brazilian place to enjoy the delicious goodness that is grilled skewered meat brought to your table in large quantities.  

2 Angels received their wings this week.  Fly high fighters xo


FUCK CANCER!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DAT MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha 'not in a leg stroking kind of way!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha 'not in a leg stroking kind of way!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of Canada knew, haha. I love the part about Kyle's red ears and neck, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so stinkin cute xoxoxxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This entry made my heart so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look so happy. Just the lift you needed after momma and liv left. When Mandy leaves you have Theresa. This all will,help you handle the rest. Much love, and bug hugs❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete