Tuesday 17 March 2015

Day 41

It happened, I fucking farted today without fear of running to the washroom!!  Yup, gross but oh so wonderful!  I will not jinx the rest of the evening but after the week I had and that first little one sneaked out and it was okay, I've been letting it go wherever I may be.  I apologize to K at the front desk at the clinic and all who walked behind me on the way home.  haha

Today was not so bad, after lunch I got the tummy rumbles but all seemed okay, still very low on energy as the walk home and the stairs at the apartment just fucking exhaust me.  With that all said I haven't been able to go anywhere since last week for fear poop so am thinking we might try and get to a local organic cafe thingy close by to have a look at what they offer.

I also wanted to give a shout out ot everyone back at home still keeping shit together for us.  I have always believed it takes a "community" to raise a family but after going through this all I know just how important you all are to usand to our family.  I really thought I would be more worried on a daily basis about "what's going on now?" "what are they doing?" but it's been okay and manageable and left me to focus on why we are here and what I must do to get our asses back home heatlhy.  So another big thank you to you all for taking care of our most precious gifts. xoxoxoxo

Today my dear sweet hubby did what he does and geared us up for another week here in TJ.  The did our laundry and did a bunch of running around so we can have groceries and stuff.  God love him and his patience. Kyle my love you are by far the best hubby a girl could ever ask for and am so blessed to have you in my life xoxoxo

Alrighty, enough for this evening, going to read and reax a bit before we head out.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment